Seeking a Strong MOFo
We need your help.
Strong MOFo (That’s You)…Apply Here
Strong Man Over Forty
For the past year myself and Bryan Krahn (you know, the meathead writer guy with the bulldogs and the second best hair in the fitness industry1 have been meshing together ideas to curate what we believe to be the “ultimate” training program to finally service what we consider to be the most neglected demographic out there:
Basically guys like us.
Men (and women) over 40…who are experienced lifters, yet are now a bit beat up. (The days of chasing PR’s are now taken with a big grain of salt and a fat dose of ibuprofen).
NOTE: I know full well we’ll be getting a bunch of men and women writing something to the effect of “Hey Tony & Bryan, I’m 38 can I still participate?” To which I say, “Hell no. See you in two years punk.”
Just kidding. Of course you can!
Really, our goal is to target men/women who are 35+ years old. It’s just there was no witty acronym that coincided with the number 35.
YOU are a man (or woman) who still cares about getting or being strong, however you also have other goals:
- You wanna have good symmetry (big arms, pecs, maybe a badonkadonk), bring up lagging body parts, and/or otherwise look good naked.
- You wanna move well and not roll out of bed feeling like a broken down tin man.
- You wanna gain back or maintain some semblance of athleticism. Not Bo Jackson Tecmo Bowl levels of athleticism, but it would be nice to be able to sprint 30 yards without pulling a hamstring.
- More importantly, you want training to be both productive and fun.
But above all, you’re really busy…not just with work, but with family (or maybe you’re not busy, in which case I hate you), and you want to see the fruits of your labor.
FYI: Both Bryan and I are newly minted dads as of 2017, so we know how easy it is for training to take a back seat when “life” gets in the way.
However, we didn’t let life (or age) prevent us from still making progress and gains in the gym.
Here’s me hitting my first 600 lb deadlift a few weeks ago a month away from turning 41:
600 lb club, son. It’s been a long time coming, but I finally hit my 600 lb DL. I was soooo nervous all morning thinking about today’s training session knowing the attempt was on the docket. All told it felt (and looked) pretty darn good. I want to thank @strengthhousegreg for his coaching throughout the process, my wife for the Jedi-like mindset strategies she gave me last night and this morning, and my 12th grade English teacher, Ms. Davie, just because.
Here’s Bryan looking diesel as shit (and that hair!) at 44:
Many training schedules nowadays aren’t realistic and are hard to stay committed to due to time requirements. We recognize that for many Strong MOFo’s training needs to be efficient….45 minutes to an hour, max.
Get in, get out, get jacked.
If you haven’t figured it out yet, Bryan and I think we have a solution, and we’re ready to transition to the next stage and elicit some help.
And that’s where you come in.
Beta Testing Strong MOFo
We would never send a client a training program unless we first used it ourselves to work out the kinks.
Similarly, we’d never even consider putting together a product of this nature out for sale unless we had dozens of real-life beta testers following it to the letter and offering their feedback (and especially their criticisms):
- What did they like? Dislike?
- What phases worked best for them?
- Which felt too long? Too short?
- Which days made them feel invigorated, excited to train, or otherwise prefer to jump into a live volcano?
All of this feedback is gold and can help turn a decent program/product into a high-selling industry changer.
One that will help people get stronger, move better, feel less shitty, and more confident.
Which is why we’re making this baller offer:
We’re looking for highly committed, experienced lifters to follow our Strong MOFo program for four months.
The program will be hosted by Tony’s CORE Online app, which in an online service he provides via his website. This offers a few benefits:
- This will allow you to follow the program on your phone (but relax, you’ll also have the option to print it out too, you geezer).
- You’ll have immediate access to video tutorials and explanations of all exercises.
- You’ll also have access to a community forum to converse with other beta testers as well as to ask questions to Bryan and Tony.
- Selfishly, it’s more convenient for us to go this route rather than deal with a plethora of Excel spreadsheets and emails. This way, there’s a “home-base” for everything.
Cost: We’re offering this beta program at a price of $249. This will cover four months of programming (and is less than what Bryan and I charge for one month of distance coaching).
Start Date: The start date is Monday, December 6th. We’re announcing this now for a few reasons:
- This will allow for enough time to wrap up any current program you’re plugging through.
- Thanksgiving is right around the corner and we know that entire week is usually a wash for most people.
- You have ample time to get acquainted with the software/system.
- Because we said so.
- End Date = four months later.
- You have to be a minimum of 35 years old.
- You have to have experience lifting weights. If you’re unable to deadlift, then, um, this may not be the program for you.
- You have to have access to a well-equipped commercial or home gym. The last thing we want to be doing is tweaking someone’s program who only has access to dumbbells up to 40 lbs, a treadmill, and a rubber ducky.
- You have to be relatively injury-free. Aches and pains are one thing. A frozen shoulder or six-months post back surgery is another
We’re so excited for this and can’t wait to have you on board.