It’s Time to Get Your SHOW AND GO On
This is it! After what seems like an eternity (a year to be exact), Eric Cressey has finally released his new product, Show and Go: High Performance Training to Look, Feel, and Move Better:
As many of you may or may not know, Eric and I have been friends for quite some time. In all actuality, he’s the one most responsible for encouraging me to leave New York five years ago and moving to New England (first to CT where he and I worked at the same gym together, and then to Boston), and the rest as they say, is history.
Needless to say, Eric has been a huge influence on not only my professional career, but with many aspects of my personal life as well. Hell, we opened up a business together, and I’ll be one of his groomsmen in his wedding in a few shorts weeks. And yes, that basically means I’ll be busting out my robot on the dance floor.
Nevertheless, I was one of the lucky few who got my hands on an advanced copy of Show and Go last week, and I can say without question, that this is one of the most comprehensive programs I have ever seen.
That said, as someone who’s been there all along as Eric went through the process of brainstorming the idea, actually writing the program(s), testing them out with a test group, and seeing the results that people got, I have no reservations in saying that this will undoubtedly be one of the best programs you’ll ever do.
You may be thinking to yourself, “well, how is this program any different than any other program out there?” And that’s a great question. I like lists………
1. It’s Eric mother f’in Cressey. Nuff said. Just look at those dreamy eyes for god’s sake.
2. Versatility. I don’t care if you’re an elite athlete trying to improve his or her performance, a weekend warrior trying to get bigger, faster, or stronger, a college student trying to get laid, or a female who isn’t scared to lift heavy things, this program can (and will) get you results. What’s more, Eric provides 2x,3x, and 4x per week options, so it can definitely be tweaked to fit your needs and lifestyle.
3. There are roughly 175 videos included in the online database that demonstrate each and every exercise in the program. Rather than just reading about the exercises, you actually get to see them.
4. As noted above, it’s comprehensive. Eric left no stone un-turned with regards to providing an extensive, well-rounded program that includes warm-ups, monthly phases, and exercise alternatives (for those with limited equipment).
5. And, if those weren’t enough, there are some pretty sweet add-ons as well:
The Top Five Glute Exercises – Bret Contreras, MA, CSCS
Innovative Soft Tissue Strategies for Health and Performance – Chris Howard, MS, CSCS, LMT
Five Fantastic Finishers – Tony Gentilcore, CSCS, official bad-ass, and ninja
As well, this program is about as close as you’re going to get to understanding what it’s like to train at Cressey Performance without, you know, the non-stop “my mother never loved me music” and projectile vomit from people pushing the Prowler. Other than that, it’s pretty close.
As a way to kick things off, Eric is offering a limited time introductory price, so check it out: www.ShowandGoTraining.com