Coaching Competency Workshop – Raleigh, NC
I’m excited to be making my first ever trip into the state of North Carolina to put on my popular Coaching Competency workshop.
This is an opportunity for fitness pros in the area to get a better understanding and insight into how structure assessments and program design, as well as how I build and maintain motivation with my clients/athletes.
Topics Covered Include:
1) Using the Self-Determination Theory – Autonomy, Competency, and Relatedness – to foster and enhance motivation and long-term success with clients.
2) Upper & Lower Extremity Assessment: “Big Rock” things to look at and quickie fixes.
3) Coaching up common strength exercises – namely squats and deadlifts – and how to regress/progress them to fit the needs of your clients/athletes.
4) Top 3 Jason Bourne fight scenes.1
Date: Sunday, March 17th, 2019
Time: 9 am – 5 pm
Location: Heat Studios, Raleigh, NC
Register: You can go HERE to sign-up.
- Early Bird (until 2/17/19) = $119.00
- After that = $169.00
* 0.7 CEUs will be made available via the NSCA
** Tickle fights optional