Coaching Competency Workshop – Dublin, Ireland
I’m very excited to announce I’ll be heading to Dublin, Ireland to put on my one day Coaching Competency Workshop.
This is an opportunity for fitness pros (or those who just like to lift heavy things) to get a better understanding and insight into how I structure assessments and program design, as well as how I build and maintain motivation/rapport with my clients and athletes.
Topics Covered Include:
1) Using the Self-Determination Theory – Autonomy, Competency, and Relatedness – to foster and enhance motivation and long-term success with clients.
2) Upper & Lower Extremity Assessment: “Big Rock” things to look at and quickie fixes.
3) Coaching up common strength exercises – namely squats and deadlifts – and how to regress/progress them to fit the needs of your clients/athletes.
4) Wondering what will happen when an entire room of people from Ireland find out I don’t drink?…;o)
Date: Sunday, September 8, 2019
Time: 9 am – 5 pm
Location: Movement 101, Dublin, Ireland
Register: You can go HERE to sign-up.
- Early Bird (until 8/8/19) = $199.00
- After that = $249.00
** Tickle fights optional