Coaching Competency Workshop – London 2020
I’m very excited to announce I’ll be heading back to my home away from home, London, this Winter to put on my popular one-day Coaching Competency Workshop.
Register —> HERE
This is an opportunity for fitness pros (or those who just like to lift heavy things) to get a better understanding and insight into how I structure assessments and program design, how I coach, tweak, and progress common strength exercises, as well as how I build and maintain motivation/rapport with my clients and athletes.
Topics Covered Include:
1) Using the Self-Determination Theory – Autonomy, Competency, and Relatedness – to foster and enhance motivation and long-term success with clients.
2) Upper & Lower Extremity Assessment: “Big Rock” things to look at and quickie fixes; namely how to improve overhead mobility and things to consider with hip assessment.
3) Coaching up common strength exercises – namely squats and deadlifts – and how to regress/progress them to fit the needs of your clients/athletes.
4) How all of the above will help you make more money!
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2020
Time: 9 am – 5 pm
Location: PerformanceRX, 79 – 81 Fairfax Road, London NW6 4DY
Register: You can go HERE to sign-up.
- Early Bird (until 2/15/20) = $249.00 (£190.00)
- After that = $349.00 (£270.00)
* Continuing Education credits via the NSCA will be available.
** Tickle fights optional