Not interested in individualized programming, but still want workouts that will challenge you, force you to do things outside your comfort zone, elicit results, are fun….and will allow you the advantage of being involved in a kick-ass community?
Sign up for CORE Online HERE.
What’s in it for you?
- Discussion: Interact with fellow members on the group discussion board.
- Messaging: Click “Ask” on the web or “Ask a Trainer” on the mobile apps to private message me.
- Leaderboard: See how you compare to the fellow members in your group.
- Videos: View exclusive videos that give tips and insights.
- Schedule: Schedule your workouts to automatically have your scheduled workouts come up in your web or mobile workout log.
- Logger: Easily log your scheduled workout on the web or mobile workout logs.
- Workout Plans: Follow detailed workout plans on the web, mobile apps, or printable PDFs.
- Exercise Demos & Info: View exercise demo videos and get performance notes for all of your scheduled workouts on the web and mobile apps.
- Profile: View logged activity, records, & progress photos on your own profile.
- Performance: View graphs analyzing your performance of exercises you have completed
- Tracking: View your web dashboard to view your progress from logged workouts.
What Else You Get
- Less Stress: Lets be honest: You’re busy. The last thing you need to think about is what you’re doing at the gym. Let me do the thinking for you.
- Empowerment: You’ll learn! Not only how I write programs, but you’ll have access to “inner circle” like content that will only be available through this group (video tutorials, exercise technique, shadow puppet presentations). If you don’t care about either of things, I guess I’ll just go f*** myself.
- A Hug: If or when you and I ever meet face-to-face. I promise I won’t make it weird.
Still on the fence? Here are a few testimonials.
Ali (61, Boston based personal trainer):
“Tony’s workouts via Exercise.com are well thought out and easy to follow with video instruction. Every month there is a new program so I am never bored. Not only have I gotten stronger with Tony’s programs, I have eliminated a couple of nagging aches and pains.”
Han Solo (??, Intergalactic Smuggler, Bad Boy):
“I’m not as young as I used to be. If I’m going to be galavanting all across the galaxy in 12 parsecs or less, I have to be in tip-top shape. Tony’s CORE Online is exactly what I need.”