Strategic Strength Workshop: NYC 2023
Luke Worthington and myself are happy to announce we’re coming to New York City this Summer to offer our popular Strategic Strength Workshop.
*Cue the trumpets*
Early Bird Rate is set at $499 until July 4th. You can pay in one lump sum or break up it up into two separate payments.
After July 4th registration will increase to $599.
Shut Up and Take My $$ Tony – Register HERE (1 installment) or HERE (2 installments)
Why You Should Drop Everything and Come Hang Out With Us For a Weekend
Success in this industry is NOT a numbers game. The goal shouldn’t be to accumulate clients to only then provide a watered down, sub-par experience and program.
Likewise, success isn’t predicated on how many followers you’re able to “net” on social media. Besides, there’s no guarantee that social media will be around forever. Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc can be taken away from you at any point, and with it, all your content and contacts.
The Strategic Strength Workshop is an opportunity for fitness professionals (or those who just like to lift heavy things) to gain better understanding and insight into how Luke and I structure assessments and subsequent training programs to help our clients – whether they’re A-list celebrities, professional athletes, or “regular” people – get stronger, move better, and be healthier.
In short: We cover how to build success (and subsequently, a brand) in REAL life.
It will be an intimate look into our systems and respective coaching styles. And who knows: maybe a freestyle rap-battle or two.
More importantly, this workshop will provide a unique IN-PERSON learning experience where attendees will have ample opportunity to ask questions, see real-time application of the topics covered, in addition to allowing for increased networking.
- How to cater your coaching style to meet your clients where they’re at.
- Active vs. Passive ROM assessments (and why they’re important).
- Assessment Hierarchy (HINT: the goal isn’t to showcase how broken each person is).
- Deep dives into assessing both shoulder and hip function and performance.
- Exercise continuums (how to best structure sessions based on client’s ability level & injury history).
- The “Trainable Menu” – how to program around common injuries.
- Strength programming for general population clients.
- Troubleshooting the squat and deadlift.
- Will the first Rose Ceremony in the upcoming season of The Bachelorette be the most shocking yet? (again)?
Date: August 19th & 20th, 2023
Time: 9 am – 5 pm
Location: METL Performance: 64 W 3rd St, New York, NY 10012
Cost/Register: $499 (early bird until July 4th):
* 1.4 CEUs will be made available via the NSCA.
** Workshop prone to spontaneous pillow fights.