Strategic Strength Workshop: Philadelphia, PA
It’s been over 18 months since I’ve announced any IN-PERSON workshops. I’m elated to announce that I am coming to Philadelphia to put on my 1-day Strategic Strength Workshop
*Cue the trumpets*
Shut Up and Take My $$ Tony – Register HERE
My Strategic Strength Workshop is an opportunity for fitness professionals (or those who just like to lift heavy things) to gain better understanding and insight into how I structure assessments and subsequent training programs to help people get stronger, move better, and, I don’t know, arm wrestle a lumberjack (and win!)
Topics Covered Include:
1) Upper & Lower Extremity Assessment – A Deep Dive
2) De-constructing common strength exercises (deadlift, squat, bench press, pull-ups, etc). Namely, why it’s crucial to find the VARIATION that best fits your clients’ goals, injury history, ability level, and anatomy.
3) Finding the Trainable Menu for your clients/athletes. Highlighting what they CAN do, rather than what they cannot.
4) A teeny-tiny dabble into psych skills for fitness professionals that will help improve motivation (and results) with your clients.
5) Top 5 Netflix shows I’ve watched during the pandemic (Lupin = the shit).
Date: Saturday, September 25th, 2021
Time: 11 am – 6 pm
Location: Warhorse Barbell Club, 801 North 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA
Register: You can go HERE to sign-up and take advantage of the Early Bird rate.
- $249.00 (USD) until 9/1/21
- $299.00 (USD) thereafter.
* CEUs will be made available via the NSCA.
** Pillow fights optional.