Strategic Strength Workshop – Boston
What will separate you as a fitness professional from the masses is to not be like the masses.
The Strategic Strength Workshop is designed to help you raise your “A” game as a coach, personal trainer, or as someone who just likes to lift heavy things.
Tony and Luke (Worthington – website HERE) have over 30+ years (combined) of coaching experience and will share their expertise and knowledge during this two-day event to help you and/or your clients build a resilient, bulletproof body that moves and performs well.
Topics Covered Include:
- Upper and Lower Extremity Assessment
- Why We Assess – breaking down kinetic chains, passive vs. active assessments, and the assessment hierarchy
- Psychology of Coaching
- Breathing Mechanics (an amuse bouche of PRI – Postural Restoration Institute – methodologies and protocols)
- Program Design & Exercise Continuums
- Troubleshooting the “Big 3” (Squat, Deadlift, Bench Press)
- Trying Not to Swoon Too Much Over Luke’s British Accent
Date: Saturday and Sunday, June 8th and 9th, 2019
Location: CLIENTEL3 – 364 Boylston St, Boston, MA (<– sexiest gym in Boston. It’s gorgeous).
Time: 9 AM – 5 PM
Cost: $299 (Early Bird) – ends April 30th. $399 thereafter.
CEU’s will be made available via the NSCA.
** $15 surcharge for additional tickle fights.