Virtual Coaching Competency Workshop 2021
I’m elated to announce that I will be hosting my popular COACHING COMPETENCY workshop virtually this March, and in an effort to make things more accessible I will be doing so over the course of three consecutive weekends in bite-sized modules:
- 3 Hours on 3/7/21
- 2 Hours on 3/14/21
- 2 Hours on 3/21/21
The Virtual Coaching Competency Workshop is an opportunity for fitness professionals (or those who just like to lift heavy things) to gain better understanding and insight into how I structure assessments and program design, how I coach, tweak, and progress common strength exercises, as well as how I build and maintain motivation/rapport with my clients and athletes.
Topics Covered Include:
1) Using the Self-Determination Theory – Autonomy, Competency, and Relatedness – to foster and enhance motivation and long-term success with clients.
2) Upper & Lower Extremity Assessment: “Big Rock” things to look at and the importance of demonstrating success to your clients on Day 1.
3) Coaching up common strength exercises and how to individualize them to fit the goal(s), injury history, ability level, and maybe most important of all, anatomy, of each client.
4) Top 5 Netflix shows I’ve watched during quarantine.
Date: Sunday, March 7th, 14th, & 21st, 2021
- 2:30-5:30 pm, EST on 3/7
- 2:30-4:30 pm, EST on 3/14
- 2:30-4:30 pm, EST on 3/21
(NOTE: Everyone who registers will also receive a recording of everything, so you don’t technically have to attend each “live” presentation. Although it’s encouraged if you want to ask questions. Or witness my awesomeness as it happens).
Location: Everywhere (Except Minas Tirith. They know why).
Register: You can go HERE to sign-up and take advantage of the Early Bird rate.
- $199.00 until 2/15/21
- $249.00 thereafter.
* CEUs will be made available via the NSCA.
** Pillow fights optional.