Monthly Archives: October 2019

5 Reasons to Consider Purchasing The Complete Trainers’ Toolbox

Admittedly I’m a bit biased since my name is attached to it, but The Complete Trainers’ Toolbox is the shit. Pulitzer Prize worthy in fact. Okay, I guess I’m really biased. Here are FIVE quick-n-dirty reasons you should consider purchasing it. 1) I’m Awesome Lets be real: You don’t think I’m going to attach my… Read more

Stuff to Read While You’re Pretending to Work: 10/11/19

BUT FIRST…CHECK OUT WHERE I’M GOING 1. Coaching Competency Workshop – New York, NY: Sunday, November 3, 2019 Early bird rate is coming to an end soon! 2. (Even More) Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint – Athens, Greece: Saturday, Feb 29th & Sunday, March 1st, 2020 This will be the first leg of mine and Dean Somerset’s European… Read more

Sometimes You Gotta Say Fuck It

Come on, don’t act all hoity toity. You know you’ve said it, or at least have thought about saying it. Go ahead: Say it with me…. ….”Fuck it.” Today Was That Day I didn’t feel overly splendid heading into today’s training session. I mean, I didn’t feel like a got run over by a Mack… Read more

Exercises You Should Be Doing: Quadruped T-Spine Rotation with Lift Off

It’s a mouthful, I know. But I couldn’t think of an alternative name for today’s edition of Exercises You Should Be Doing. “Rotation Thingamajiggy” or “T-Spine Exercise That Makes You Feel Good” didn’t have quite the same ring to it. Exercises You Should Be Doing: Quadruped T-Spine Rotation w/ Lift Off There’s no shortage of… Read more

Stuff to Read While You’re Pretending to Work: 10/4/19

This place was a bit dearth with content this past week, but for good reason. I signed a lease for a new, larger space for my gym here in Boston. 70% of me is excited while the other 30% is doing the best I can not to destroy the back of my pants. Nonetheless, coming… Read more

Appearance on the Fitness Devil Podcast

Here’s my latest podcast appearance.  And, not for nothing, it includes the SICKEST promotional graphic in the history of ever. Andrew Coates and Dean Guedo have built The Fitness Devil Podcast into one of the most downloaded health/fitness  podcasts on iTunes. They’re two dudes who lift heavy things and are well-read, but they also have… Read more