A Successful Career In Fitness
A Successful Career In Fitness: An Appearance on the Breaking Muscle Podcast
I had the delightful opportunity to be invited onto the Breaking Muscle Podcast hosted by Tom MacCormick recently.
Highlights of the conversation include:
- Owning your own gym is not the gold standard for success in the fitness industry.
- There are other career paths you can follow to have a fulfilling and financially rewarding fitness career.
- How I developed education workshops during the pandemic.
- How I suffer from imposter syndrome occasionally despite having presented worldwide, training countless elite athletes, and being featured in numerous publications.
- Why I feel keto & kipping pull-ups are the key to consistent and long-lasting results.
- The fuck outta here. You know I’m just kidding on that last one…😂
Nonetheless, I thoroughly enjoyed doing this episode and I hope you check out out (links to Spotify, iTunes, etc below):
Spotify – HERE
iTunes – HERE
Stitcher – HERE