Interview on FitPro Radio Show
I had the pleasure of being invited onto the FitPro Radio Show hosted by Matt Pack and Ted Ryce a while back. A little over a year ago, actually….so it’s a little old.
These are two guys who, outside of being super passionate about fitness, want nothing more than to help make the industry better. I had a blast doing this interview and was able to cover a ton of topics.
I’d encourage any new or upcoming trainers to take the time to listen as I discuss many of the thing I did to help build my own brand as well as that of Cressey Sports Performance. And even if you’re not a rookie, I’d encourage you to listen anyways because my voice is dead sexy.
And I believe the interview is Star Wars reference free. Go figure!
– How Tony got his start in the fitness industry
– Why corporate fitness taught
– How Tony connected with Eric Cressey and opened a gym
– How Cressey Sports Performance gym got it’s start with high school athletes
– How Tony and Eric found their niche in training baseball players
– The right way to market strength and conditioning to athletes
– How to give individualized programming in group training
– Why Cressey Sports Performance started doing “bootcamps”
– How marketing locally skyrocketed Cressey Sports Performance
– Local exposure is more important than national exposure for building your local business
– What role info products and online marketing play in Tony’s success
– Why having multiples streams of income is important for financial success
– Some training mistakes that Tony made when he first started working out
– Tony’s #1 success tip for new personal trainers
– 2 BIG mistakes that personal trainers make
– Why learning from other coaches is key to being your best
– 2 books every trainer should read
Comments for This Entry
Interview on FitPro Radio Show | Your WP Robot Demo Blog[…] post Interview on FitPro Radio Show appeared first on Tony […]
April 14, 2015 at 12:24 pm |