New and Improved Group Training Membership
I’m excited to announce the re-branding of my previously referred to Premium Workout Group.
It’s a group I’ve been running on Exercise.com for a little more than a year now. It allows people who otherwise wouldn’t have “access” to me to be able to follow monthly, canned programming in a structured, periodized, and properly progressed fashion.
I wouldn’t say it trumps in-person coaching…but it’s a nice alternative. And the participants seem to enjoy it.1
From Ali, 61, Personal Trainer:
“Tony’s workouts via Exercise.com are well thought out and easy to follow with video instruction. Every month there is a new program so I am never bored. Not only have I gotten stronger with Tony’s programs, I have eliminated a couple of nagging aches and pains.”
From some dude named Han Solo:
“I’m not as young as I used to be. And if I’m going to be galavanting all across the galaxy in 12 parsecs or less, I have to be in tip-top shape. Tony’s Group Training Membership is exactly what I needed, and has allowed me to not only help defeat the Empire, but arm wrestle Wookies to boot. Tony’s the man!”
In the spirit of full-transparency I haven’t utilized the group to it’s fullest potential, maybe even taking a complacent attitude here and there. I suck sometimes.
I had a nice pow-wow with the guys over at Exercise.com last week to help “right the ship,” and they were able to walk me through some cosmetic changes I could easily perform to make the group (and experience) more aesthetically pleasing and easy to follow.
What’s in it for you?
Well, it’s cost effective. Again, I’ll always recommend in-person coaching whenever you can receive it. But lets be honest: many personal trainers don’t know their ass from their acetabulum. People will spend upwards of $60-$120 per hour to be shown how to put a pin into a machine and rarely ever get significant instruction on how to perform exercises correctly. Let alone receive a structured program.
With my Group Training Membership you’ll pay $49 per month….for full programming, detailed coaching cues, and unique video content.
- Discussion: Interact with fellow members on the group discussion board.
- Messaging: Click “Ask” on the web or “Ask a Trainer” on the mobile apps to private message me.
- Leaderboard: See how you compare to the fellow members in your group.
- Videos: View exclusive videos that give tips and insights.
- Schedule: Schedule your workouts to automatically have your scheduled workouts come up in your web or mobile workout log.
- Logger: Easily log your scheduled workout on the web or mobile workout logs.
- Workout Plans: Follow detailed workout plans on the web, mobile apps, or printable PDFs.
- Exercise Demos & Info: View exercise demo videos and get performance notes for all of your scheduled workouts on the web and mobile apps.
- Profile: View logged activity, records, & progress photos on your own profile.
- Performance: View graphs analyzing your performance of exercises you have completed
- Tracking: View your web dashboard to view your progress from logged workouts.
What Else You Get
- Less Stress: Lets be honest: You’re busy, stressed, and straight up going to stab someone with a pen at work. The last thing you need to think about is what you’re doing at the gym. Let me do the thinking for you.
- Empowerment: You’ll learn! Not only how I write programs, but you’ll have access to “inner circle” like content that will only be available through this group (video tutorials, exercise technique, shadow puppet presentations).2
- A Hug: If or when you and I ever meet face-to-face. I promise I won’t make it weird.
For more information and to register you can go HERE.