Complete Shoulder and Hip Blueprint Now Available
I gotta say, I could barely sleep last night.
Dean Somerset and I have spent the better part of the past two years traveling all across North America and parts of Europe presenting our Complete Shoulder & Hip Workshop. All told, we’ve presented it 10-15 times1.
I’m not kidding, either: I…could…not…sleep last night.
I kept waking up every few hours as if I were 11 years old again waiting for Christmas morning to arrive. To say I am excited for this would be an understatement. There’s also a small fraction of me doing the best I can not to destroy the back of my pants out of shear terror.
As of this moment it’s 99.2% excitement, and 0.8% “hoooooooly shit this is happening.”2
I mean, there’s always a degree of vulnerability anytime you put something out there for the masses. However I KNOW this is going to be a resource that will help tons of people.
What Is It
The Complete Shoulder and Hip Blueprint is an 11+ hour digital product that takes you through the systems that both Dean and I use with our athletes and clients to improve upper and lower body function, strength, endurance, and resiliency.
We show you how to connect the dots between a thorough assessment, understanding what corrective strategies (if any) will work best, and how to build a training program to help you and your clients in the most direct way possible.
And there’s a few cat memes and light saber jokes tossed in for good measure.
Why This Matters to You
Are you a fitness professional? Do you work with people with shoulders? What about hips?
Well then, this sucker is right up your alley.
More specifically here’s what you can expect:
- Help your clients get through common shoulder issues more effectively.
- Streamline your assessment and program design, helping you get faster results and more efficient use of your time, and that of your clients’
- Help you see the details of shoulder motion you didn’t notice before, and whether something you’re using in your exercise program is working or not.
- Upgrade your exercise toolbox to address commonly overlooked movement issues.
- You can help clients see IMMEDIATE improvements, sometimes in as little as a minute or two, which will help them buy in to your abilities.
- Help you target in on what will work best for the person in front of you, saving you both the time spent on useless exercises or drills.
- Connect the dots between assessments, mobility, strength, and conditioning program considerations
- Break down a system you can use today with yourself or your clients to see instant benefit while removing the guess work.
And you don’t necessarily have to be a fitness professional in order to reap the benefits of this resource. Dean and I offer tons of practical information in the form of hands-on applications in addition to breaking down many common exercises such as the deadlift, squat, chin-up, and Landmine variations.
The Part Where I Entice You More (or Guilt You) Into Buying
Choose any of the following that resonates with you:
1. “What is this, Napster? Pay for something once, would you?”
2. “Pretty please?”
3. “I got kids! Well, I’ll have one soon, in January, and that shit’s expensive.”
4. “I’ve written tons of free content over the years. Each time I’ve written an article or blog post that’s helped you out, I put a dollar on your tab. It’s collection time, you son of a bitch.”
Okay, for real: I think it’s a great resource, I feel it’s going to help a lot of people, and I’d be honored if you’d consider checking it out.
We’ve put Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint on sale this week. From today through Saturday, November 5th you can purchase it at $60 off the regular price. What’s more there are Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) available through the NSCA, which makes this a solid professional development investment.