Apparently I have a lot to say! As if writing on this website wasn’t enough, below are links to all my articles spread across the interwebz.
Testosterone Magazine (T-Nation.com)
Equal parts meathead fitness porn and geekspeak, T-Nation is regarded as one of the best fitness resources out there. You’d be hard pressed to find any other site that offers as much up-to-date fitness information, content, and references to human genitalia that this one.
Other articles on T-Nation that aren’t included in Author’s Page (before 2010)
- The Angry Trainer
- Creating a Training Effect When You’re Injured
- (De)-Constructing Computer Guy (Part I)
- (De)-Constructing Computer Guy (The Other 23 Hours)
- Dieting Disasters
- Dude, Where’s Your Calories?
- Limiting Factors
- The New Alphabet of Manliness
- The 2008 Alphabet of Manliness (the sequel)
- Nutrition for Newbies
- Program Design for Dummies
- The Rule of 90%
- Soft Tissue Work for Tough Guys
- The Strong and Ripped Program
- Training Disasters
- Training Tips From A to Z
- Two-Day Workout
Another top-notch training site with load of quality information on anything and everything fitness related.
I feel the brand speaks for itself. This is where I write when I’m not allowed to swear….;o)
Fantastic website for athletes – from high school to the pro ranks – providing training, nutrition, and supplementation insight.
- 4 Week Better Body Plan: Muscle
- A Closer Look At….Shoulder Pain
- The Best Exercises You’re Not Doing
- Do This, Not That
- The Forgotten Keys to Fat Loss
- The World’s Greatest Exercise?
- The Art of Training – A Q&A Session on the Business of Training (Part I)
- The Art of Training – A Q&A Session on the Business of Training (Part II)
- Best Assistance Exercises for the Squat, Bench Press, and Deadlift (contribution)
- Carbohydrate Conundrum
- Getting to Know Gentilcore (Interview)
- Protein Power
- The Ten Commandments to Becoming a Magnificent Mass Monster
- You Are What You Eat (Part I)
- You Are What You Eat (Part II)
- The Fitcast : Occasional Guest Host
- In the Trenches Fitness with Mike Robertson: Episode 4
- Interview with Tony the Tiger Gentilcore (Bret Contreras’ Blog)
- Interview with Tony Gentilcore (Nia Shanks Blog), Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV
- Max-Out Radio (Podcast): Episode 10 (January 2007)
- Stop Chasing Pain (Dr. Perry Nickleston’s podcast): In the Trenches With Tony Gentilcore (5/16/12)
- Greatist.com Podcast (November, 2012): Why You’re Not Getting Stronger
- SuperHuman Radio (August, 2014): Lifting Heavy Things